Friday, March 27, 2009

Also seen on ebay - Mikro House and Cubes

After reading Mini Modern's request for input into affordable modern dolls' houses, I was thinking about modern Australian architecture - not MacMansions, but Glenn Murcutt, for instance. I started looking around Australian ebay for architects' models. I didn't find any (this time), but I came across the Mikro House:



- not a dolls' house, or an architect's model, but a model constructed from one pre-cut sheet of stainless steel "only 150 micron thick". The central walls are 8cm square. Wow!

Mikro Mart also produce Living Cubes, 7cm high - Work, Eat, Bath and Garden. I particularly like the garden -

What a lovely place to sit and be refreshed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is amazing work and so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete